Realignment

Guess that after like... almost half a year of this blog being dead, it's time to start anew. Or rather - (re)start properly.

I still want to stick to what I wrote in the very first post - about this place being a crossroads between all the fictional realms and universes I want to talk about and share with other people. But back then I rushed into the idea with little thought, preparation and actual concept - and I burnt out very quickly. This time, I decided to take a step back and give the whole thing a thought or two.

What did I come up with? Well, I definitely want to post reviews of stuff I recently watched/read/played - but I know I can't compete with professional reviewers, both in quality and quantity. Not to mention I definitely won't be up to date - I don't like following the novelties, I just stick to watching/reading/playing stuff at my own pace.


So, I needed to find something else. And I think I found an answer; I like creating my stories as much (if not more) as discovering new ones. After action reports from campaigns I played, shorter (and longer) stories I happen to write from time to time, bits and pieces of stuff like that. Damn, even random memetic shitposting I leave on Reddit once in a blue moon. So why not turn this place into sort of a hub for them, a nexus for stuff I scatter all across the Internet?

I can't promise this place will have a regular schedule. But, a living place with an irregular schedule is still a better one than one with a fixed posting times I keep missing - then get disheartened in the process and ultimately abandon.

So, strap yourselves in - here we go!

Let's just hope I didn't miscalculate and it won't end up like the last attempt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stepping Stones

[Rimworld] Survivors of the Berenice - parts I & II