Back from hiatus

Welp, two month's break. Not gonna lie, I was expecting a pause sooner or later, with Easter, RL work stuff and other things piling up. But I'm back and (hopefully) those few people that keep checking Nerd Base Iota will start seeing new updates again.

Assuming those are not just accidental Google surfers and/or bots... But I'll let myself be an optimist here. Big thanks to you guys, you are the reason I decided to keep writing on.

Anyway, a few technical notes:
  • Survivors of Berenice got dropped. I think I got a wring approach here, getting too much into details instead of focusing on the bigger picture. Might come back with another Rimworld campaign though, once I sort out the ideas here.
  • Kerbals are not dead and are very much ongoing. It's just the case of me being unable/too lazy to write down another chapter.
  • A new page link was added to the top panel - Story Archive. At this point it only contains link to Survivors, but at later time I plan to add other stuff.
So, that's it for now - expect new updates soon(ish)!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stepping Stones

[Rimworld] Survivors of the Berenice - parts I & II