[Space Engine] Lyssean system

Welp, this takes (again) longer than I hoped.

In my defense, the KSP campaign is proceeding smoothly, but I decided to put the AAR together only after I get the flight to Niven (and back) done. Plus Three Houses came out... And I am a lazy procrastinator.

And on top of all that, I finally got the Steam version of Space Engine, the single best virtual planetarium on this planet. And while exploring the vastness of the universe is fun, the best fun I can have there is putting my own systems together.

Which, thanks to Artifexian's YT channel, I can finally do with some higher degree of plausibility. The result?

Pretty damn impressive.


Check the full album here! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stepping Stones

[Kerbal Space Program] Hopping across the Heavens